When it comes to design fails, it’s easy to blame the designer. But have you ever thought that these creative souls actually have a tough job? It takes more than just creativity to be a good designer. Common sense is hard to find these days and let’s not forget the ability to prevent clients from making regrettable design fails like these ones. Have you seen worse?
1. 😂😂😂😂😂 Genius space-saving design.
2. You had one job. One. Job.
3. How dare you???
4. The most accurate throw ever.
5. “How come I didn’t see THAT part in the movie?”🙊
6. “Honey, when was the last time you took the car out?”
7. 🙊🙊“Hey Jim, while I have you here, I wanted to ask you about that proposal.”
8. This MA15 rated ceiling…
10. Those eyes though.
11. “You didn’t say windows…”
12. Your own built-in drawers.
13. Thanks for the advice…
14. “Just don’t sharpen that, honey.”
15. Okay, maybe the author’s name should have been put somewhere else?
LOL! Don’t forget to share these ‘masterpieces’!
Main image: Reddit/Davetsteele